I can’t begin to articulate the power of turmeric.
Here’s just some:
- Acne: Turmeric is to Acne, what the electoral college is to politics- it’s demise. (Yes, that’s right, I got political and sarcastic of course) Turmeric reduces oil secretion, fights acne due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Dryness: A quick turmeric mask with egg whites, jojoba or olive oil drops (3-4), lemon juice and rose water (dry then rinse) is the best water for your skin!
- Wrinkles: turmeric in any form is amazing for treating all signs of aging by using specific masks (I’ll give you a few examples later.
- Treatment of stretch marks: That’s right, this has actually helped most people who tried it! Gram flour, turmeric and milk all over yo body, everyday.
- Soothes Burns
- Reduces skin pigmentation
- Reduces skin tanning
- Removes facial hair- or rather, inhibits it.
- Treats cracked heels
- Removes dead cells
- Treats dandruff- mix with some olive oil and a tiny bit of lemon.
- Prevents hair loss- mix with apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and onion juice- it’s heaven!
- Natural hair dye, makes my hair stay golden ish in the light! (it’s naturally dark brown)
So basically, it’s amazing for your face and your skin and your hair too.
However, let’s not forget all the tremendous level of health benefits as well.
It detoxifies liver, is an antioxidant (so, yep, helps prevent the C word that rhymes with dancer), aids with fat metabolism, digestion, reduces gas, bloating, anti-inflammatory, helps reduce cramps if taken regularly, reduces joint pains, helps ward off most cardiovascular diseases, moderates insulin levels, helps with acidic ulcers, helps maintain balance in the kidney as well as the liver etc.
Now, I know what you’re thinking- holy crap, I hid the jackpot. Not so much. You should NOT exceed over 4 doses of 500mg anywhere (orally or even on your body or hair or wherever), be very very careful with how much you use- turmeric is very strong, so you really don’t need that much!
The only product I know of so far that uses turmeric is the RMS beauty oil at Sephora.
Thank you for reading this, please like this blog and share, tell your friends, stay healthy and stay fabulous!